Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rev-Up for Take Off!




Fly with me through this!  What a challenge to change Blog formats and figure out how it all works outside the world of Apple and iWeb.  There is no match.  I awake today and know that the way I have created by Blog is history.  Ahhh, moving forward...and I try try try to replace reluctance with renewed energy for exploring the unknown while maintaining a positive attitude.  Gulp.

I am still grieving the loss of my Blog pages Mexico 2012...they are somewhere in space...may they circle around with peace, spreading sunshine and sprinkles of white sand.  What are those five stages again?
   

  •      Denial.  How could it be?  No more iWeb support or program.  Not even a lowly app? 
  •      Anger.  Been there.
  •      Bargaining.  If only...maybe I could...there must be a way to save and continue...but, no.  NO. 
  •      Depression.  Ohhh, the darkness of the thoughts.  Something gone missing forever.  No more fun or artistic and creative play while blogging away.  
  •       Ok then...Acceptance.  As the border collie in the movie Babe says: "It's just the way things are dear."  Or my mother: "All's well that ends well."  So, Nan, pick up the pieces...put your thoughts back together, search for another format...not too complicated, not hard to zip to the internet, ability to place photos...oh, creatively would be nice...but then that may just have to be learned with perseverance.  Perseverance I have.  Or have had in the past.


I haven't quite gotten to the sending off of iWeb blog posting into "back in the day"...or "when it was so easy" "but oh well....on we go...forward into a brave new world (for me) of blogging with something else.  Today it's an experiment with eBlogger.  Why not?!  Join your friends!  They will help you!

We will fly together through this...as Buzz says: "...to infinity and beyond!"  Right?




I think I'll think about lollipops and  kayaking, good friends, easy days, new adventures...


Oh!  That's it!  It's a "New Adventure"...
 ...forward from this place and moment in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment